Monday, October 31, 2011

Changing Their Tunes.

I've had a couple of people ask me about something I've alluded to in my stories.  I haven't touched on it much, but I've mentioned that, in Mexico, there were riots in response to the Great Change.  I've talked about how the Great Change affects other races, so I won't get into that.  However, I have had people ask why these Mexicans rioted.  It's simple, really.  They were scared.  The U.S. government quickly put into place a program which pushed white bois toward acceptance.  The Mexican government, however, did not.  So Mexican bois were left alone with their fear and uncertainty.  They lashed out with rioting in Mexico city.  Does it make sense?  Not really.  But what riot does?  These sorts of things are about anger and fear; the actions are irrational because of that.  I know most of you don't visit my blog to read an essay about rioting, so I'll leave it at that.  I just wanted to clear that up.

Anyway, here's a new caption!

No comments:

Post a Comment