Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Because Bois Need Secrets Too

I've been thinking about doing a faux catalogue  cover for a while, but I just hadn't found a suitable photograph.  While this photo isn't perfect, I think it works pretty nicely.  Some of you may be wondering why the boi is topless.  Good question, and I'm glad you asked (having conversations with myself is a little strange, but whatever). 

After a brief time (around three years), the laws governing public nudity were adjusted to allow bois to go topless.  Chalk one up for bois' lib.  However, it is still considered slightly taboo, which adds a bit to the sexual edge of this advertisement.  And as we all know -- sex sells. 

Anyway, I don't think this is as good as my Absolut advertisement, but I'm still proud of it.  Hope you all like it.

1 comment:

  1. You would be a welcome creative force on Madison Ave. Another great advertisement cap, nothing says inclusion like having the advertising directed to separate another segment of the population from their income, Great work I love it!

    ReplyDelete