Saturday, August 6, 2011

An Update

I have decided to create a new site for my other work, but I will continue to update this as frequently as I can.  I haven't decided on a name yet, but I should have it up and going within the next few days.  I'll let you all know when that happens.  The site won't be as focused as this one, and will contain TG captions of all stripes, though I doubt I'll do *many* magical changes, and I will not be doing body swaps.  Anyway, that's that.  I hope you'll all come over and give it a look when I get the site up.

I also have noticed that a few of you run blogs of your own.  If you do, please put a link to your blog in the comments section of this post, and I'll put it into the links section of this site (and the aforementioned site).  I know how much work goes into making captions, writing stories, etc., and I want people to see it.  So just let me know if any of you want me to link to your site. 

Lastly, and this is a completely personal request, I used to frequent a site called "Sissy Trainer."  The person who ran that blog was extremely imaginative and talented.  Sadly, however, that blog went out of commission about a year and a half ago.  I suspect that the person who ran that blog is still creating new work, and I was wondering if any of you have gotten wind of where he/she is posting.  If not, no big deal.  But I figure if I'm averaging 2000 pageviews a day, I'd be silly not to ask if someone out there has any idea about where I can find his/her work.

I should have some new captions up here by the end of the weekend, so you have that to look forward to as well.  Thanks, as always, for being fans.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about the new site for your other work, I'm sure I'll enjoy visiting when it's up. In answer to your query, this is the one site that comes to mind. lindastgcaptions.blogspot.com
    Looking forward to the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy new and different sites, but I hope you won't totally abandon OBU. I have really enjoyed the stories and Caps. Keep up the great work. Sorry no web page. I just don't have the talent for this genre.

    ReplyDelete