Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Request

Hey there folks. I've never asked for source material before; I generally like to find it myself (that's part of the fun!), but I've been absolutely stumped by this. I have an idea for a caption, but I simply can not find a suitable picture. So here I am, asking for help. Let me tell you all what I'm looking for:

Basically, I'm searching for an underwater photograph of a woman. I need it to be a full body shot -- preferably in a bikini, but nude will work. I'd like for her to be swimming towards the surface, but sitting still will work as well. And I need for the photographer to be on the same level as the subject.

I know this is an odd and very specific request, but if anyone can help me with it, let me know. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment