Wednesday, August 3, 2011

As good a time as any...

I figure this is a good time to remind you all (especially you new folks) that I have written a few stories that aren't set in the Omar Bell Universe.  These stories can be found on Fictionmania or you can simply follow the links located on the Non-OBU page on this site.  The link to that page can be found in the top left corner of the blog.  I know I haven't been posting as frequently as I did when I started this blog, so this might be a good time to give those stories a look. 

That said, I wanted to pose a question to you all.  I have a few picture stories that aren't set in this universe (well, more than a few, truth be told), and I've been contemplating how best to put them out there.  I have my Imagefap profile, and I have this blog.  However, I don't really think these fit within the themes I've set for those two forums.  So, the solution I've been kicking around is to create another blog with a general feminization theme.  Before I do, though, I'd like to get your opinions (if you even care one way or another).  The pros and cons are as follows:

1. Posting on this blog:  Pros:  The site already exists with an established fanbase.  It would be easier, and less time-consuming.  Cons:  Feminizations outside of the OBU don't really fit within the theme of this blog, and so might confuse new or even established fans. 

2. Posting on imagefap:  Pros:  Anything goes on that site.  I have a bigger fanbase there than here.  It's easy to upload.  Cons:  No slideshows.  The blog mechanic is clunky.  Feedback is minimal.

3. Creating a new blog:  Pros: It maintains the continuity of this site.  I'd have a place to post my non-OBU stories.  Cast a wider web, so to speak.  Feminization is a popular fetish.  Racially motivated feminization is more of a niche.  Much more varied tools than Imagefap.  Cons:  It might take away from this site.  I only have so much time, and another blog might end up taking away some of the time I would normally use on this site.  Starting from scratch (with no fans, followers, etc.) can be daunting. 

I have to say that I'm leaning towards creating a new blog, but that could be my general "grass is always greener on the other side" mentality.  Anyway, feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks for being fans.

3 comments:

  1. I had a similar dilemma when I was creating my blog. I wanted to share my experiences as I go through my journey, but I also wanted to show my sexual creativity.

    I decided all were facets of me, and so rather than split the fanbase I would put it all in one blog.

    I have an imagefap as well, and I use comments to promote my blog. I'd love t see your imagefap, would you mind linking it here, perhaps in a blog post?

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My imagefap is listed on the links portion of this blog under "Nikki J's Imagefap (not OBU). I consider it a little more hardcore than this stuff, and is based around Reparations rather than a feminization "virus" like the Omar Bell Universe. The captions there are not as sweet as the stories or captions I post here, but I am quite proud of some of the photo manipulations I've posted there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would tend to agree that a different site would be best so they could both maintain focus on what
    you want to say in each. I have to say that this (OBU) is rich in potential and I love what you are doing with it. Just please keep posting!

    ReplyDelete