Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An Update...

I just wanted to give you all an update, and let you know that I'm still around, and that I am working on some new material.  Work should die down a bit in the coming week(s), and I should be able to devote a tad more time to this blog.  However, I have been working here and there on a new picture story and a new text story.  The picture story should hit by this weekend, and the text story should follow a few days after that.  Bear with me while I try to get back into the groove of this whole writing thing.  As always, thanks for your patience and for visiting this site.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear it! I've been making a new Omar Bell photo story too... I'll post mine with links to the new material here when you post yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete