Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yay!

I just wanted to say that I'm very pleased with the ever-increasing popularity of this blog.  I didn't in my wildest expectations think that this would appeal to as many of you as it has.

If you're new, take a look at the links in the top right corner.  They may help you get through my archive of work a little more easily.  Also, remember that your feedback is greatly appreciated, even if it's only rating the posts (though comments are awesome!).

I'd like to see more variety in my traffic sources, however, so if you run a blog, if you have a website, or if you're an active poster in a forum of any kind (in this genre of erotica, mind), please, link to here.

Anyway, thanks a ton for coming around and visiting my weird little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment