Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Polls are Open!

Lately, I've been trying to figure out what works about my writing style, and what doesn't.  To that end, I have put up a new poll (the top right of the home page) asking which story is your favorite.  As most of the stories have subtle variations in style, this will help me figure out what you all think, and I can fine tune my style a little better. 

That said, feel free to put any reviews of these stories either in the comments section for each individual post or here.  Like I said, I'm eager to become a better writer, and your comments, reviews, and answers to the poll can be an invaluable resource towards that aim.

Thanks in advance for your participation and, of course, for even coming to my blog at all.  My ultimate goal is to entertain you, and I've had a much greater response already (in pageviews, comments, and followers) than I could have rightly expected.  So, thanks again, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment