Saturday, April 30, 2011

Poll Results

It seems that you all want more picture stories.  So I'll try to focus on doing those a little more -- they take a bit of time, not least of which is dedicated to finding a suitable set of pictures for a semi-decent story.  That said, if any of you find a set of pictures you'd like to see featured in a story, post a link in the comments section, and I'll give it a look.

Also, if you all have ideas about specific stories you'd like to see, I'm open to suggestions.  Like I've said previously, I only have a few fleshed-out ideas in this universe, so I'll eventually run out.  Either way, I'll keep posting something, even if it's only a slight variation on an existing story/caption/pictory.

Again, thanks for your participation in the poll.  It's greatly appreciated, and I hope you continue to visit this blog. 

2 comments:

  1. I voted "traditional text stories," but I like all three options. The winning option is a lot of work, but I look forward to the results. I've actually started on a longer "Omar Bell Universe" picture story too --- hope you like it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted Part 1 of a new Omar Bell universe picture story: http://maleprotection.blogspot.com/2011/05/picking-up-new-boi-part-1.html

    Feel free to republish it here, if you like it.

    ReplyDelete