Monday, March 14, 2011

Up and Running!

Before I get to anything else, let me say right off that I will be posting stories and captions on this blog which contain racial stereotypes and a few racist characters.  If you can't stomach that, read no further.  Also, its main focus is feminized men (or bois, as we'll call them) who have sex with other men.  If that's not your cup of tea, click away as fast as you can!  That said, I hope some of you get some enjoyment out of this -- I know I quite like writing the stories and making captions.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I guess I'll go ahead and tell you the basic premise of this world.  The main antagonist is Dr. Omar Bell (he's one of those racists I mentioned earlier), an African American scientist hell-bent on putting white men in what he thinks is their proper places.  So he  creates and releases a biological agent into the atmosphere which emasculates every white man in the world.

Most of my stories (so far) have been concerned with the lead-up and within five-six years of that event, but I plan to write quite a few more stories dealing with the long-term repercussions.  All in all, I've written about eight stories thus far (ranging from about 15-30 pages each), so there's a little material already built up.  I'll do my best to prep and post them as quickly as possible.  In addition, I will be posting photo captions, and I have plans to make a video (for those of you familiar with TGTales on youtube, something like that).

If this gets popular, I'll start posting my other (non OBU) stories here as well.  In the meantime, they're available on Fictionmania.  Anyway, I'll probably post my first story on here sometime tonight (once I edit it and such). 

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete