Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Look

I'm in the process of organizing all of these captions and stories, so bear with me as the site changes.  I'm trying to put different pages with links to different categories of work, so hopefully it'll be a little easier for new people to catch up (or for those of you who like to go back and revisit stuff you've already seen).

I will be organizing it in the following way:

1. Page one will remain the same, and will have whatever I've posted recently.
2. Page two will be an archive of my captions.
3. Page three, entitled Pre-Great Change will be an archive of my stories dating before the Great Change (in which Omar Bell released the biological agent which would feminize all white men).
4. Page four, entitled The Great Change, will concern itself with stories whose primary story arc deals with the change itself.
5. Page five, entitled Post-Great Change, will have stories dated after the cure was found.
6. Page six, entitled Odds and Ends, will contain the stuff I'm not sure where else to put (like the Omar Bell letter and a future story disguised as a magazine article).
7. Page seven will contain links to my favorite stories in the realm of TG fiction.
8. I might do an eighth page in which I put guest captions or stories, but I'm not sure about that.
9. I'll probably end up putting a final page in which I link to my other, non-OBU stories for those who are interested.

That's the plan for right now, and it'll probably take me a couple of days to get it done (especially the favorite stories links -- hunting those down will be a bit of a pain)

No comments:

Post a Comment