Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just a reminder

I'm new to this whole "caption" thing, so any comments would be appreciated.  Any sort of feedback on anything I've done would be nice, come to that.  It's not a huge deal, and I'm not one of those people who is going to quit my blog because I don't get enough comments, but it is nice to hear what other people think. 

I've been getting an absolute ton of page views considering that I've only put the link on one site (will try to get my link on some other sites once i get a decent amount of material on here), but no one has followed this blog yet.  You can follow it anonymously or publicly (some people don't like everyone knowing which blogs they visit). 

So just a reminder:  comment if you like or dislike something, follow the blog if you're digging it, spread the word about it, and, above all, keep coming back and enjoying my work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment