Friday, March 25, 2011

Chirnenon's Caption

 I just wanted to do a quick post drawing attention to Chirenon's work over at Male Protection.  He is a top-notch photoshopper, and has built up quite a big archive of photos, caption stories and other little odds and ends which might appeal to anyone who visits this blog.


Today, though, he posted a photo caption of one of my stories:

Chirenon's Caption to Dr. Bell's Vengeance: Football Star which I think is quite good.  So, give it a look; I think you all will enjoy his work as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Very glad you enjoyed the illustration --- I loved the story, so I wanted to do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals today and gain up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete